I figured I would say hello again, because of the multiple (cough cough) emails I have received requesting that I update my old blog (mind you-4 days old info). Okay well what has gone on since what Monday or Tuesday did that entry end?? Classes are increasing in interest and fun everyday. We get to do these FODAs (SWOT) and analyses of the neighborhood we live in. Which is cool, because we came up with some excellent ideas... basicalmente puting weakness with opportunities to formulate a project to do for the next three months! Oh so also pretty cool is the fact that me get to go to another department (state) for a week and do a business simulation with a local business school. We´ll be working with 20-25 year olds, teaching them marketing, finance, accounting, project planning and organization, formulated creative business opportunities, and execution. So that will be in mid-July! Que mas...
Oh it was another person´s birthday last night so we all went to his house (coincidentally I live 2 house down..literally down hill ha.. from him). Yeh, I´m really corny sorry. So that was a lot of fun because it was a chance for all of us to get together! But the cool thing about my town is that when we all get together we bring our brothers and sisters so we (gringos) have to speak spanish the whole time. So it´s just better than falling into english anytime you´re around eachother.
Sorry about my grammar and spelling, most of the time, I´m writing this in a quick second because time on the computer is little and expensive. Plus the fact that everytime I have to go on I have about 100 things to do so I really don´t look forward to it.
Oh, I´m running for secretary of my group, not of like Peru 11, but for the general assembly during our time in training. So maybe I´ll win, I mean with only two weeks in, it´s kind of like a popularity contest. Oh man, now that I told you I´m going to feel like an even bigger loser if I lose!!
Okay my minutes are up... Love you all
ekh xoxo

2 comments:
Lizzy Kate:
I got your Father's day gift. I am actually sitting here wearing it right now. Don't you think it looks great on me?
Thanks! Keep up the good work Hutchie, We are enjoying the updates. "Cow Heart", you are fitting right in.
Love Ya little Girl
Papa Dukes
Dear Elizabeth,
Cow heart - no eres serio!! Oh my my!!
Anyway, it sounds like you're acclimating well and thriving.
Remember LK Designs!
Te Quiero,
Aunt Ba
XOXOXO
Post a Comment