¨We don´t always succeed in what we try -certainly not by the world´s standards- but I think you´ll find it´s the willingness to keep trying that matters most¨
Friday, June 13, 2008
This is my family: Consuelo, Mi mama (Julia), and Luis
I graduated in May 2008 from University of Delaware (The REAL UD) then 4 days after, boarded a plane for my 2 year service in the Peace Corps. It´s been great so far and hope it continues this way. I miss my family and some days I just want to board a plane but at the end of the day I love my job and my life.
2 comments:
Más estimado Isabella,
Adore la bolsa,
¡Esté a salvo, Es Fuerte, Es Listo!!
Amor, la Tía Ba
Lizzy Kate:
Great shot of your new family. Did you make sure you were showing your good side for the picture?
Great talking to you tonite. Sorry the phone died on us. We will try to iron out the kinks in our dialing.
LOve Ya.
Papa Dukes
Post a Comment