Hola mi familia y mis amigos!
Everything an everyone is great. No none of us are hippies and what som of you call tree huggers, we are all intelligent individuals hoping to make a difference. I move into my host family"s house toay. Forgot to tell the lady that I did not want a dog in my house/around my stuff... Bet I get the biggst and smelliest dog ever.
What is new, everything!!! But thats the best part!! I have taken a few pics but i can"t download them onto the internet till I get Wireless service... which is consideably hard to come by right now at this complex. I"m assuming I will get to an internet cafe sometime this week as well as a place to get a phone card.
Also, the whole staff here makes you feel like you can and will achieve so much. (that calms any worries I have had) They asked me where I wanted I sai that I didn{t knwo specifically but def not where it rains 90% of the time. Perferably the northern part of Peru and either coastal or sierra... I will not know for 7 more weeks. Okay I have to go, I sent some of you an email to let you know I"m safe, happy, and healthy. And miss you all!!
xoxo ekh
PS I"v been using quotation marks for the apostrophe bc I have not figured it out yet on thes keyboards lol
PEACE
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Lizzy Kate:
Don't forget to ck out a satalite card for your computer.
Remember, God is where your shadow falls.
Love ya,
Papa Dukes
Elizabeth,
Hola Chica,
Papa Dukes could not have said it better. I am in awe of you!
Be Safe, Be Strong, Be Smart!
Hasta Manana,
Paz,
XOXOXO
BABS
ahhh thats so exciting, cant wait to hear more about it!!!
bisous
chlodubs
Falonger,
I'm totally jealous...hope you're having an awesome time and learning tons of espanol! FYI--in case you didn't get the e-mail, Antil had a brain anneurism and had to have emergency brain surgery. He's recovering and is entering a clinical trial. Grades are up, and he should be fine. Love you pretty lady!!!
Katy
Liz-
I dont know I thought it would be more exciting than this... Whats the deal? Just kidding. It sounds cool but the stinky dog sucks. Your missing 90 and HOTTTT up here. I got burnt yesterday at the beach and Uncle Col and I though t Geo was going to have a heat stroke on the course Saturday. Other than that it was a guys weekend down at the beach. I saw Grant wipping around the corner in your Toyota. Could of swore it was you I ve seen it so many times. Guess I am going to have to get use to it... Love you!
hutch,
I'm so jealous of your fabulous adventure, but not of your smelly dog. Doesnt that make you miss towson? I miss you tons already and it hasnt even been a week. Please me careful and stay away from those worms! love you,
Mac
p.s. keep dominating espanol, im glad one of us learned it after 3 years of it together
Post a Comment