Helloooooo... sorry it has been so long since i have written... ive been travelling around Peru with the family and then busy with getting my life and work back on schedule! My trip was absolutely amazing and i took over 500 photos alogn with the 500 that my mom took and 400 that Grant took!! I really have to upload them and I promise I will when I put them on my USB but for those of you that have facebook, I did put up 3 albums (which includes all the photos i look good in!!) The sad part is that was a serious comment! lol ... anyway lately Ive been getting my group ready for the fair in April in Lima called THe Peruvian Gift Show-Peru MOda... this year they are combining the two fairs (because of the economy) ...which I mean can be for the good or worse.. we´ll see how our sales go.
Yesterday I did a inventory check for the molds that we have for the products can you believe the figures totalled to 6,000 soles thats 2,000 dollars of wooden figures... it really adds up and most of it is bought by the artisans and not the assoc. In the afternoon I did a Color Charla. Which is basically a presentation of the colors, what the mean, what they indicate and also what kind of combinations you can do inside the color reel (monocromatic, analogo...etc) This to help with the product collections we are bringing to the fair. THis year instead of doign a bunch of products from the house, we are going to plan what we want to bring and actually do those designs, well at least that is the plan... as far as the realization of this plan, ill let you know in a few weeks.
Okay well I have to get home for lunch, miss you all!!! Sorry about the delayed post!
Love,
Elizabeth
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment