Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back to Businessssss

Okay to give a bit of a recap... the meeting didn´t happen on monday but thats okay because I know that the directiva is seeing the issue and when/if they handle martha is up to them, but I would be more than willing to work with them...just without her.
Things have been going well with the other artisans, I have my meeting today with the asemblia from ped chico, were going to take a vote on whether to start the code system which will prob be yes and also we are participating in this business plan exportation course and I have researched a couple custom shops along the east coast (they specialize in Peruvian or South American artisan importation). Today before the meeting we are goign to write an email to each of them seeing if they would be interesting in our catalogue and/or purchasing our products. We´ll see where that lead goes. As for everything else, its pretty tranquila.
The director of artesania from Piura called me to ask if I could bring along one of her interns to help with registration I said yes that would have been nice a month ago, esp since I finished yesterday, she goes well I´m sure you missed a couple artisans so why don´t you just walk aroudn and find some, the intern only needs to register 3 or 4. ??? I was like seriously could that be a bit more ridiculous, what did she want me to do walk down the street and yell ¨If I missed you could you come out so that this intern can write your name and id number for a photo-op!!!¨???? lol so I told her that I was busy this morning, which I was, I was washing my clothes! Though id she calls again I tell her to come on over and we´ll just go register my neighbors again lol!! (That was my sisters idea)
Okay well I just wanted to get a few things done in town before I head back for lunch adn the meeting this afternoon I hope it goes well, we´ll see!!
will write soon...

No comments: