Tuesday, February 17, 2009

and as the hour glass turns...

WOW! can i just say how different a week can be! I have finally gotten out of the horrible assoc that was with the crazy lady and now am continuing to work with Ped Chico assoc and the new one startign in my town, on top of that the courses 2x a week at the university with the art from PC to help set up business plans for the year, my comp class 2x a week and my jov. emp. charlas on sunday. okay class is about to start I will write more later about all!!

But soo exciting tomorrow I start my code system for the products and artisans with ped chico!! woo hoo!

okay chau

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lizzy Kate:

Congrats. I am so happy for you. I believe you learned something from this.

There are too many good people out there who will appreciate what you are able to bring to the table. Don't waste your time on people who are unappreciative and are not open to new suggestions.

Should they see the light, they will reach out to you and say, I was wrong and I would like to work with you. Otherwise, let the enjoy the muck.

Lead by example and always be fair when dealing with others offering opportunities that present a win / win.

Love You,

Papa Dukes