Okay well Saturday I did the usual session with the kids for english and then I headed into to see some of the Peru 11 crew who came in from their sites.. we went out on Saturday then I came back to site on Sunday. I had a meeting at 3 with the artesan´s only a few days left till I leave for Lima ...I´m actually pretty nervous right now... Because allow I think these bags are goign to be cute... they all need to be put together, there, in Lima. So it will be a lot of pushing to finish before the exhibition in the gallery starts. Sooo therefore keep your fingers crossed. I have slowly determined that less people are reading this therefore I´m not going to spend a lot of time writing detailes... so ill just give you updates whenever I can! Monday was fine had a meeting with the Regidore about the show campaign which officially started we had to print the tickets then numbera ll 500 by hand 2x and then stamp each one individually with the municipality´s stamp then had to sign each one... what a process for raffle tickets lol. We decided since we couldn´t get a cell phone donation we were going to do vivertes which is like a basket of food items to give away with a balon (ball) de futbol and a sorpresa... prob a game of monopolia! Then I went for a run later that day... On Tuesday I went into Piura to use the free internet there bc i had to do some research and now its wednesday. I had my tutpring session in the morning, before that I was with my artesan filling out forms for the PC fair in Lima and trying to get more finite details about this trip were making in 4 days. Okay well thats about it.. chau
ekh
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Im reading it lover..miss you.
Mi Sobrina,
We all read your news so please keep us updated. Good luck in Lima!!
Love,
Aunt Ba
Keep writing! I'm reading them! Good luck in Lima!
Love, Megs
Lizzy Kate:
Love reading your blog.
Proud of you raising the flag. All that TI training in Pop's yard. Did he ever make you shimmy up to the top?
Mom sent you a pkg. Make sure you stop & pick it up when you get back.
Love ya,
Papa Dukes
Post a Comment