I left on sunday at about 9ish instead of 6 which is for a reason I will like to tell in more detail and will when I get back to Piura so i can include pictures... I got into Lima at about 1ish on Monday instead of 8 am this is for another reason lol I will explain later then I headed to meet bron to get the material for the products, stopped by the PC office, starbucks (but of course) and then headed to Jockey Club to set up the stand with my artesan's ... Ihave videos and pictures I will upload as well.... when I get back to Piura lol... we set up the stand, finishing at about 9ish and then I went to eat with BRon at this awesome restaurant called San Antonios and got a Prosciutto sandwich with mozzarello tomatoes and basil yummm
Tuesday we arrived late.. surprise to the feria and my job started right away.. as a translator... writting down a bunch of things and helping exporters place orders and answer their questions... I left around 12 to head to Chacrasana.. had lunch with Consuelo and Julia then I headed back to the feria till about 6:30ish when it closed. Then I shared ice creams with Pablo and Elvira who were professors during my training. Then got some more starbucks lol (1 a day!!) and used the internet to email all you people who ive been ignoring for a week and a half bc i haven't been on in forever...
Wednesday we arrived at the fair on time and again i was a translator and helping my artesan's receive orders... then I headed to lunch with Bron at about 2ish we got starbucks lol then I headed back to the fair till about 7:30ish because we had to pack up our stand... then we headed to dinner with some other volunteers we met (they volunteer for another organization) one girl was from argentina and then a guy from seattle... we ate falafels (my first time... soo delicious!) then I got back to the hotel and passed out! This morning went to pick up my tickets at the bus terminal and now just sending you an update!
Okay as for the new design... we did not do it... reasons I will also explain later but needless to say i am disappointed.. ahh okay well there is my sched...which I needed to write because jan the man sent an email with no words just in the subject line: no blog updates!! what gives??
Lol love you mom.. be looking for the package I sent this week...hopefully it gets up too you soon. Prob not in time for grants bday but let him know its there!
Love you all very much!!
Elizabeth
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Uhh I am jealous of your starbucks to days in a row....
Post a Comment