¨We don´t always succeed in what we try -certainly not by the world´s standards- but I think you´ll find it´s the willingness to keep trying that matters most¨
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
signs out for the fair Another shot of the fair stand
Another shot... i did the whole set up with cardboard boxes and table clothes
Picture from the side of our stand at the Fair
our new kitten named Elicita... basically its a little me because of its hair and light eyes!! She's so little!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Never thought I'd see you with a dog and now a little kitten. You are really growing!
I graduated in May 2008 from University of Delaware (The REAL UD) then 4 days after, boarded a plane for my 2 year service in the Peace Corps. It´s been great so far and hope it continues this way. I miss my family and some days I just want to board a plane but at the end of the day I love my job and my life.
1 comment:
Never thought I'd see you with a dog and now a little kitten. You are really growing!
Post a Comment