Hi Everyone! ...or realistically the 5 people who will actually read this! I just wanted to post a "disclaimer" for this blog by saying that:
1. I do not have the best grammar.
2. I was never a good speller therefore expect some mistakes.
3. I love to abbreviate; it enables me to write more for you to read!
Okay, so since that is out of the way, I just wanted to share some of the emotions and feelings I have about leaving. I'm really sorry to all of you that I am hurting by leaving for so long. Know that you will be in my hearts and prayers daily. Also, know that you all have molded me into the person I have become today, therefore this is not something I am doing, but rather something we're doing. I have grown up with all of your knowledge and guidance so feel reassured that I will take all of that with me to make the decisions I will be facing over the next two years.
It has been really hard for me the past month to spend the time I want to with each of you. I wish I could add 1 more month to make sure each of you has valuable "Elizabeth time", but due to school and what not its just not possible. And maybe this is better. This way you can truly treasure the time we spent before I left and keep it in your memory box of me when I'm gone. And also there will be plenty of time to make memories when I get back :)
Also, I've been feeling like some of you don't have the time I want for you to spend with me. And although this is frustrating I've come to accept that some of you don't understand my sense of urgency. So its no biggie, I'll give you a phone call on August 23, 2010!
Right now I am super excited and can't wait to go.. although I'm sure its going to be nothing like I expect; I feel I am ready.
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Elizabeth!
I'm happy to see that your dad bequeathed his gramare and spehling skills two you -- it's a good thing you didn't share his French skills!!! he was "Monsieur 'Chinson" to our French teacher, jean LeTroinnaire...
Post a Comment