¨We don´t always succeed in what we try -certainly not by the world´s standards- but I think you´ll find it´s the willingness to keep trying that matters most¨
Sunday, October 12, 2008
ms pedregal
this is one of the talents from ms.pedregal
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Lizzy Kate:
How are you doing sweetheart? I enjoyed all the new pictures and enjoyed reading your post.
So, you're picking up where Cher left off...I'm alive, I'm alive(echo)
I graduated in May 2008 from University of Delaware (The REAL UD) then 4 days after, boarded a plane for my 2 year service in the Peace Corps. It´s been great so far and hope it continues this way. I miss my family and some days I just want to board a plane but at the end of the day I love my job and my life.
1 comment:
Lizzy Kate:
How are you doing sweetheart? I enjoyed all the new pictures and enjoyed reading your post.
So, you're picking up where Cher left off...I'm alive, I'm alive(echo)
Keeping you in our prayers. Luv ya, little girl.
Love,
Papa Dukes
Post a Comment